Roshal Archive file simply called as RAR, is a file format which is used to compress one or more files / folders on a computer hard disk to save memory. This compression technique is similar to a ZIP but RAR files have greater ability. You need a tool called as WinRAR to extract files from these RAR files.
It’s really a frustrating situation when you encounter a CRC error message, when you try to access the files from the RAR file. Many computer users face this error and become very much irritated because this error doesn’t allow the user to extract even a single file.
However there are many ways to repair this CRC error. Here is how you can fix the RAR CRC error using the WinRAR software:-
- Right click on the corrupt RAR file, click on “Extract files”
- Tick on the “Keep Broken Files” check box under Miscellaneous tab
- Select the folder where you want to save the extracted files and click “Ok” button
- During the extraction process CRC error pops up. Simply click “Close”
And after the extraction process, you’ll be able to use those decompressed files. But if this method fails in accessing your files from RAR archive, then you should use a powerful RAR repair software to access the files.
Apart from CRC error, there are many more reasons for RAR file corruption such as virus / malware infection on the RAR file, broken RAR file downloads, interruption while extracting the RAR file, using third party software to extract the RAR file, changing the file extension of the RAR file and many more
Yodot RAR Repair tool is one of the finest repair software to fix RAR file corruption due to CRC error. The tool has a very friendly user interface through which even a novice user can repair his corrupt RAR file. So if you have a question on, “How to fix CRC error in RAR file”. Then the solution is by using this software.
Basic features of the software:
- Repairs severely corrupt / damaged PST file caused due to any reason
- Repairs password locked RAR archive file
- You can install this software on all the Windows OS family including Windows server 2003, 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Supported RAR files WinRAR 2.00, WinRAR 2.90, WinRAR 3.50 WinRAR 3.70, WinRAR 3.80, WinRAR 3.90 and WinRAR 4.00
Download Yodot RAR Repair software and install it to your desktop / laptop->Run the software and stick to the main screen procedures->Use “Browse” option to choose the RAR file which is to be repaired->Initialize the repair process by clicking on “Repair” button->The tool rigorously scans the corrupt RAR file->Allow the scanning process to complete->After completion the tool displays all the files and folders from the corrupt RAR file->Finally save the repaired files to your desired location by using “Save” button